The Artist's Handbook- FREE EBOOK

THE ARTIST'S HANDBOOK
FREE EBOOK

I consider The Artist's Handbook an indispensable reference in my studio, particularly for information on pigments which takes up some 180 pages of the book. If I'm looking for an answer to an art materials or techniques question, this is usually the first place I look. If I'm wanting to browse through a book to refresh my knowledge, this is often the one I select from my shelves. By Marion Boddy-Evans, About.com

  • Flexibound book, 520 pages. Published in 2003 by Arcturus Publishing, London. ISBN 0572028660.
  • Chapters deal with pigments, drawing materials, egg tempera, oils, watercolor, gouache, soft pastels, and acrylics.
  • Also covers encaustic painting, lime-fresco painting, brushes, storage and preservation of finished artworks.
  • Author Pip Seymour collated info from hands-on experience, other artists and art tutors, paintmakers and conservators.
  • Artist and teacher Pip Seymour studied at the Bradford College of Art, Winchester School of Art, and Brighton Polytechnic

DOWNLOAD

0 comments:

Post a Comment